Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pardon Me Whilst I Call You Out.

This is something I actually agree with Obama on: if our government's debt continues to grow like it is now, we are headed for a possible double-dip recession. But, look who he's talking to - Fox News. So forgive me if I think he's just trying to quell the masses with his talk about tax incentives to hire, telling people what they want to hear, and whatnot. Unfortunately, it's all double speak when he's still pushing to spend trillions on healthcare and Cap & Tax and he's more like GW than anyone would care to admit when he's unwilling to veto stupid spending bills.

And if this is any indication of what's to come with Obamacare, then awesome: $98 Billion dollars misappropriated of our tax dollars in 2009, $55 Billion of that misspent on Medicare and Medicaid. The good part - they're going to "fix" the problem with this new bill! I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment